Sunday, March 2, 2014

Review on The Fault in Our Stars

I give this book a 4 out of 5. It was good, but too sad. I loved the characters, especially Augustus. I don't think anyone who read this book didn't like Augustus. Ok, so maybe I just really liked him. When he spent his wish on Hazel it was like, awww. Hazel she was a good narrator for the story. If it was someone else the story I think wouldn't be as compelling to read. Without her there would be no story. Then there's always the awesome  minor characters such as Isaac the guy who became blind because of eye cancer. He made a story that was already good even better. When at the beginning of the end of the book (if that makes any sense) Augustus tells Hazel his cancer came back. Everyone is like  
Then when Augustus has his funeral when he's still alive, :(((.  Then 8 days later he died.
You should definitely read this book. Unless you hate sad stories, if so stay away from this book at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment